Collection: PET CARE Hemp Extract
Balanced2Day Hemp Extract Pet Products were formulated with your Pets in mind, to give them natural relief. Our pet products are crafted with our pure Hemp Extract and natural flavorings, making them the perfect treat for your pets.
Balanced2Day Pet Hemp Extract Tincture is made with our 99%+ pure Hemp Extract and MCT Coconut Oil that supports joint health. It is available in 500mg strength and is safe, affordable, easy to use and legal. Each Hemp Extract tincture contains either 15 or 30 servings, dependent on strength, that can be given to your Pet sublingual.
While Hemp Extract is used to treat a variety of conditions, its is also a “well medicine” too meaning, that it can be used when there are no conditions to be addressed. It is simply used to promote and maintain a state of homeostasis, or well being in animals, keeping their systems in balance and hopefully keeping the other conditions mentioned below at bay.
The Benefits of Hemp Extract for Pet's:
1. Helps Prevent Arthritis - Hemp Extract has anti inflammatory properties that help reduce swelling in joints that can lead to arthritis in pet's.
2. Reduces Severity and Risk of Seizures - Hemp Extract is proven to reduce the duration of seizures in certain users, along with this it can also decrease the amount of seizures seen in any given day.
3. Reduces Anxiety in Dogs -Hemp Extracthas compounds that work through the Endocannabinoids system to produce calming effects in both humans and our furry friends.
4. Helps the Fight Against Cancer - Hemp Extract has positive symptom effects when dealing with cancer, some have even reported Hemp Extract fights the cell growth of tumors while improving positive cell growth.
5. Increase Appetite - Many dogs go through periods where they don't like to eat. Hemp Extract has links to increased appetite for any pet that is having a hard time getting food down.
6. Skin Issues - Pet's with skin issues, such as canine eczema, dandruff, acne, and dry nose, respond well to the topical and internal use of hemp oil.
In addition, benign growths (e.g. fatty tumors) seem to respond well to hemp oil.
This should not be a surprise since hemp oil is rich in Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, which are anti-inflammatory.
PET CARE Hemp OIL - Bacon Flavor 250mg
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price